Weekly Email Newsletter Writing
Email is a vital part of building and nurturing relationships with customers. Stay in touch with your customers beyond their moment of purchase by sending them a weekly email newsletter. Our writing professionals will write the copy for you.
What you can expect from us
- We’ll write copy for one 500-word business email newsletter per week for a total of four unique newsletters per month.
- We’ll deliver the drafted newsletter to you using Google Docs.
- We’ll complete one round of revisions per newsletter.
- We’ll set up an initial consultation call with you and provide ongoing chat support.
- We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
- You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
- You’ll need to specify which content you’d like to promote in each newsletter.
No long-term contracts
Trusted digital experts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- Who determines the newsletter topics?
- We need you to specify the content and links you’d like to promote through each newsletter. For example, if you have a new blog post or podcast episode to promote, you can provide your pro with a link to that content. If you have specific copy you’d like us to use alongside the link(s), please provide that too.
- Do you have experience with content writing in my industry?
- Certain industries have unique needs we can typically accommodate. Our pros have experience writing in a wide variety of industries. We also research each topic to begin so we can make sure we’re informed about your niche. If you have particular requirements for your content, please tell your pro.
- Will the writing style match my brand?
- Before we get started, we’ll ask you to fill out a project questionnaire where you’ll tell us about your brand’s style, voice, tone, and personality so we can ensure our writing matches. We’ll also check out your website and existing content to better understand your brand. If you have specific guidelines for your brand’s content, please explain when filling out your project questionnaire.
- Will you create images to include?
- This service does not include imagery creation.
- Can I request revisions once the first draft is written?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right on the first draft, we do offer one round of revisions changing up to 25% of each newsletter. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the draft is sent to you.
- How will you deliver the newsletters to me? Who sends them?
- We’ll send you the newsletters using a Google Docs link. Once you receive the newsletter, you can send it to your email list using the email tool of your choice.
- Will I receive one newsletter per week or all four newsletters together?
- We typically send one newsletter per week. However, if you’d prefer to receive all four newsletters at once, you can ask your pro. If you choose to receive all four newsletters at once, the turnaround time will be extended and you’ll receive all four towards the end of your billing cycle.
- Do I need a large email list?
- Every business has to start somewhere with an email list. You don’t need a large list to use this service. Emailing a small list is still a good way to engage that audience.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After your purchase, you’ll fill out the project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.